Gobe!! Nollywood Actor Badly Burnt On Set In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong (Graphic Photos + Video)

0
531

4027030_1

A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire stunt on the set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.



An actor on set with Ani said while the actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film.

4027032_3

Ani, as we write has been hospitalised, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.

All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have been on the run.

NB: This statement is for record purpose.

Watch The Video Below:-

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here