Mehn! Gone are those good old days… Life was pretty much easier then!!
Kids of nowadays ain’t having any quality fun. The only thing they know how to do is play PS 3 (Play Station) and browse..
I remember during our time, Insults was something of fun.. When people make jest of theirselves inside the class and all kinda funny play. I missed those days.
WARNING:- Butty Children are not welcome here because you won’t even know what we are discussing here. This Post is for the Ajepakos, Awon Team Ibile!!
Here are 17 Childhood Insults you will remember if you were an Ajepako, See below:-
1. “You mess, akpu fly gate”
It makes no sense, but it still used to pain.
2. “You mess, all the fishes in the water say ‘are we safe?”
The ajepako was strong with this one.
3. “You mess, harmattan catch eba.”
4. “You mess, 5 akara form voltron”
5. “You mess, Babangida repeat primary 1”
Why did we drag Babangida into it?
6. “2 kuli kuli attack your village, nobody escape”
The kuli kuli must have been a badass.
7. “The finest girl for your village, na monkey dey toast am”
Honestly, Why did this even pain us?
8. “The strongest man for your village, na hot eba kill am”
This still makes no sense.
9. “The tallest man for your village dey use ladder climb maggi.”
Why is he even climbing maggi ??
10. “The richest man for your village dey use shovel drink garri”
Wetin concern me?
11. “Your scatter scatter teeth like James Bond bullet”
Kai! This one used to pain.
12. “You poo here, poo here, poo here, dey find the LCM”
This one was just extra razz.
13. “You bombastic element”
Still don’t know what this means, but it used to pain.
14. “American dusting powder”
Every primary school girl’s favourite insult. :*)
15. “Born by mistake”
16. “Water and garri make eba on your wedding day”
The most annoying answer to “what?”
17. “Tear tear, patch patch, omo baba shoemaker”
When you hear this song, you know there is hole somewhere.
You like it? Which of this Insult do you remember very well back then?
Add Yours & Don’t forget to drop your Comments.