It will clean the toxins from the body and will help in improving the oral and overall health. Also, it is very effective for whitening the teeth and detoxifying the teeth and gums at the same time.
For this technique we recommend to use high quality vegetable oil.
Most of the people who used this technique claim that it helps in treating arthritis, asthma, infections, headaches, hormonal imbalance and skin conditions.
You may find it a bit difficult at first, but you`ll get used to it after a few minutes. Repeat the procedure regularly and you will have whiter and brighter teeth after just one week.
How to perform the technique?
Oil pulling is a very simple technique. All you need to do is put a couple of teaspoons of vegetable oil (coconut, sesame, olive oil) in your mouth and swish it around for about 20 minutes. Then, spit it out and wash your mouth with water. For best results, do the procedure in the morning on an empty stomach, or in the evening before going to bed.
- Put 1-2 teaspoons of the chosen oil into the mouth.
- Swish for 20 minutes. The timing is important because this period of 20 minutes is long enough to break through plaque and bacteria.
- The oil will get thicker and milky and it should be creamy-white when spit out.
- Spit oil into the trash can instead into the sink. Also, do not swallow the oil because it is full of bacteria, toxins and pus that are not in the mouth anymore.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Finally, brush well.
- You may find it difficult at the beginning to keep a tablespoon of oil in your mouth, but you will get used to it after the first few minutes.
- Your mouth will be cleaner and fresher after every oil pulling. After a week, your smile will be visibly whiter and brighter.