Nollywood actress, Moji Olaiya, who died in Canada in the early hours of Thursday, 18th May 2017 may be buried abroad if plans don\’t change and any intervention stale.
1) Moji Olaiya died inside the ambulance on their way to the hospital at exactly 3am Nigerian time.
2) She has been complaining of pains since she gave birth to a premature baby girl in March.
3) She was said to have died of heart attack, although its yet to be confirmed.
4) The father of her child, is a Canadian based Alhaji who\’s set to storm Nigeria tomorrow.
5) Friends and Family has been calming her down to allow Moji being buried in Canada as cost of ferrying the corpse is unnecessary.
6) She was already planning a return to Nigeria as she already got herself a ticket scheduled for June 20.