Late Nollywood actress, Moji Olaiya, who died last week Thursday, 18th of May 2017 in Canada is set to be buried in Nigeria after APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu assisted in the required fund to bring her corpse down to Nigeria.
As we file this report, her remains is reported to be on it\’s way to Nigeria as preparation of the Ekiti state born actress cum producer is in it\’s final stages.
We bring to you top 5 details/drama on the burial arrangements of the 42 year old, mother of two daughters.
1) The funds that would bring the late actress\’ remains down to Nigeria is not less than $15,000 and it has since caused drama before Bola Tinubu offered to pay.
2) The drama has brought up social media beef between two actors, Yomi Fabiyi and Yomi Fash Lanso.
3) Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose was reported to have denied not knowing late Moji Olaiya after burial committee walk up to him to assist in the funds to bring her remains home.
4) Moji\’s daughter, Adunoluwa met with Bola Tinubu in Lagos on Monday. She actually managed to smile for the first time since her mother\’s death.
5) Moji\’s remains is said to land Nigeria before this month runs out and also drama still on as some members of the family want her buried in Ekiti while others in Lagos,