Fire is not good o! The younger brother of Lagos state governor, Ibrahim Ademola Fashola a burn survivor, took to his social media page to write how a gas explosion damage his house, and body and how his changed his life, see what he wrote below;
‘On the 30th of Aug 2016, a gas explosion changed my life. Literally been through the fire. Thank you for all the love and support. I am still here. Be cautious of Gas Leaks. #ThankGod4Life #Alhamdulilahi #BurnsSurvivor #Recovery #OneLife. #WhenTheresLife #TheresHope’
He share photos from the explosion, properties destroyed and the injuries he sustained.